By submitting this application and clicking your consent below, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I provide permission to Alpha & Omega Property Services, LLC and all of the company’s agents and/or vendors the right to investigate all of the information provided as part of the application process, as well as, their requirements to secure additional information, if necessary. I further understand that this includes, but is not limited to, such activities as contacting my references or previous employers, performing credit investigations, employment screening, and conducting other employee background checking to verify my credentials as a suitable independent contractor and/or employee for the company. I hereby release from all liability or responsibility all persons, companies, corporations, when furnishing such information.
2. I understand that as a sub-contractor I must be capable of the following essential functions and that I am qualified and capable to perform these functions and general characteristics.
2a. Must be dependable, alert, exhibit good judgment, and be trustworthy when taking care of properties, customer homes, and personal safety when providing these services.
2b. Good general knowledge of lawn care and the risks of being around pets.
2c. Be detailed oriented with legible handwriting during preparation of communication of project reports.
2d. An ethical and personal desire to do all work in excellence.
2e. Driving safely and responsibly to and from customer homes, especially while on a project in the vehicle or during early or late lighting conditions.
2f. Able to navigate and understand home irrigation systems to prevent damage.
2g. Keep confidential all information about Alpha & Omega Property Services, LLC, customers, processes, and procedures.
2h. Willing to clean up feces, urine, vomit, and other pet messes as required and necessary.
2i. Able to lift a minimum weight of 25 lbs., if necessary. This may require bending, stretching, and physical use of muscles during walking, transportation, or general lawn care.
2j. Able to control large equipment during lawn care services.
2k. Cannot be allergic to pet hair, pet dander, grass, pollen, etc.
2l. Available to work mornings, afternoons, and/or evenings as described per each property location assignment.
3. I certify that all of the statements made in this application are made in good faith and these statements are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
4. I understand that my application does not assure me of employment. Additionally, this application in no way obligates Alpha & Omega Property Services, LLC in any way. If I am contracted, I acknowledge that my employment, as an independent contractor, will be an employment at will and that no specified time of employment is promised or implied. Alpha & Omega Property Services, LLC and I may terminate the relationship at will, at any time, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal and state laws. I further understand that this application does not constitute an agreement or contract for employment.
5. I understand that any misleading or incorrect statements or failure to complete any part of this application not prohibited by law may render this application void and would be cause for immediate dismissal.
6. I understand that the information provided in this application will be retained for a period of six months following the date of submission. Where necessary, the company may require additional information or re-application to remain in consideration of employment after that time.
I have read and agree to these terms and conditions and hereby provide my consent for background and reference checks based on the information provided in this application.
Note: The application is only for independent contract or subcontracted work! Please do NOT assume that sending this form is a guarantee of availability or that you will be employed.